In the last post I said that I was able to finish a crochet poncho. I liked the yarn and I think the pattern would have been great, but not for the yarn I made it with. It was definitely a color that I wasn’t going to wear as clothing and after taking it to the shop to see what the other ladies thought, we all agreed that if I didn’t like it I wouldn’t wear it. So we frogged it…ALL!!! Well Amy frogged it for me, I don’t mind taking out projects but I didn’t want to take out my WHOLE project. So I’ve started a baby blanket out of that yarn as that will be a better use of the yarn. So I’ll post pictures when that second attempt at a project is completed. I’m unsure that I will count it as two finished projects or not. I guess it will depend on how many I get to this year whether I need to count a frogged project as a finished project. 🙂
On the squares blanket project, I have finished two more squares since the last post.
In other news, the garden sheds have both come down and the slab is framed in. I’m hoping to have a new, functional shed ready for gardening season so that we are able to store (and lock) all the things in the shed and also have a place to do some potting and crafting. I would also like to get all my tools into the shed rather than sitting in my laundry/mud room.